BEST EASTER CHOCOLATE DEALS
All the chocolate, eggs and candy make Easter a dream come true for anyone with a sweet tooth. But all those treats can add up quickly, especially if you're prone to pre-Easter snacking. That's why our goal at Bargainmoose is to help you save on everything from Cadbury Creme Eggs to Hershey's Eggies. We'll fill this page with grocery store printable coupons, online codes and Easter chocolate sales from Canadian retailers like Superstore, London Drugs, Bulk Barn and more, so you can get the best Easter deals out there.
Like anything else, shopping for Easter treats can take a little research and planning. Luckily, we put in a lot of the legwork for you and filled this page with the latest promotional offers and some tips and tricks to help you find everything you need for the perfect Easter egg hunt without breaking the bank. We shopped around and found the best prices on some of your favourite Easter chocolates and Easter candy. These deals won't last for long, so hop to it and check them out before they're gone!
- Allan Chocolate Bunny: Hands down, these are an Easter tradition, and they come in pretty much every kind of chocolate you could want. Find them at Shoppers Drug Mart for $3.49.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: These are pretty much always popular, but they're extra special around Easter. Grab a 188g pack from Walmart on Rollback for only $3.47.
- Cadbury Easter Single Chocolates: Imagine your favourite chocolate bar in Easter egg form. Then pick up 3 of them for $3 (or 1 for $1.29) at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Cadbury Mini Assorted Chocolate Eggs: Sensing a theme here? Cadbury pretty much wins Easter, and you can order a 745g bag of these favourites for only $13.59 at Amazon.
- Kinder Surprise Easter Egg: Chocolate AND a surprise? Grab these Easter-themed Kinder Surprises for $4.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Peeps: Chances are you or someone you know hates these, but they're an Easter staple for many people. Amazon has 12-packs of Marshmallow Peeps Yellow Easter Bunnies for $14.27.
- Lindt Gold Bunny: These little guys come in all kinds of great-tasting chocolate. Right now, the Lindt Hazelnut Gold Bunny is on sale for $5.61 each at Hudson's Bay.
- Hershey's Eggies: Yes, these are essentially another version of Cadbury Mini Eggs. Maybe pick up both and choose a favourite for yourself. You can get a 900g pack at Walmart for $13.98.
- Reese's Easter Eggs: They pretty much taste like regular Reese's, but the egg shape makes them extra special. Grab a 670g pack of the mini version at Walmart for $13.98.
- Skittles Easter Eggs: If you're looking to swap out some of the chocolate for candy, you can order a 12-pack of Original Skittles Easter Eggs for $15 on Amazon.
WHEN IS EASTER 2017?
This year, Easter is celebrated on Sunday, April 16.