ABOUT ROOTS CANADA
- Roots apparel
- Roots' eco-friendliness
- Roots outlet
- Frequent Roots reductions
- Using a Roots promo code
- Roots Canada on social media
Take a little piece of the Canadian wilderness with you wherever you go with the great designs from Roots. The company is one of the most quintessentially Canadian brands, offering high quality clothing for men, women and kids, as well as accessories, leather goods and furniture. The company has over 120 North American locations, along with a great online store at Roots.com. You can also find Roots products in authorized retailer locations such as Hudson's Bay and Sears.
From the Roots beaver logo to its rustic designs and cozy knits, Roots clothing evokes the great Canadian outdoors and those long, cool nights on the dock at the cottage. Inspired by beautiful Canadian settings like Algonquin Park, Roots clothes feature great casual style and the kind of comfort that might inspire you to go out there and explore the great Canadian wilderness.
With a selection of styles for men, women, kids and babies, Roots Canada is a great place to outfit your family in those classic Canadian pieces. Popular items at Roots includes sweatshirts, sweaters, hats, mittens, shirts, baby onesies and cardigans. Many Roots clothing items are made in Canada and feature fabrics made out of sustainable bamboo fibres.
As a brand inspired by those beautiful Canadian landscapes, it's only fitting that Roots would give back with environmental initiatives. Over the years, Roots has placed sustainability and eco-friendliness at the core of its business, using only non-toxic, sustainable materials in the making of their products. In addition to the products themselves, Roots has also embarked on an ongoing project to reduce waste in their packaging and encourage recycling at all their stores.
Like most high-quality, environmentally-conscious brands, Roots merchandise doesn't come cheap. So, if you aren't keen on shelling out the big bucks on that retro Roots cardigan, keep your eyes peeled for the company's frequent, money-saving deals. A good place to start your bargain hunt is the Roots online outlet. Look for the "Sale" tab along the top navigation bar on Roots.com and choose the category you want to browse. Many items in the Roots outlet are discounted by as much as 50%, making even those pricey Roots leather goods quite a bit more pocket-friendly.
As you might expect given the popularity of Roots clothing and accessories, the Roots sale section sees quite a bit of traffic. Be sure to check in here on a regular basis if you're on the hunt for cheap Roots items, as most products are gone in the blink of an eye.
Here at Bargainmoose, we believe that everyone should be the proud owner of at least one comfy Roots sweatshirt, which is why we work hard to get you the latest Roots promo codes. Whether it's a Roots free shipping offer or a sizable discount off your entire order, Roots deals tend to be good. Common variations include:
- Additional discounts in the Roots sale section when you use a Roots coupon.
- Site-wide discounts with your Roots promo code.
- Free shipping on any order with a Roots discount code.
- Percentages off specific items such as Roots hoodies, Roots handbags, etc.
For the most part, Roots promo codes are a common occurrence, so checking for active deals before placing your order is always a good idea. To get instant email alerts as soon as new Roots deals come up, leave us your email on this page.
Ready to get comfy in your discounted Roots sweatpants? Here how to use your discount code at Roots online:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use from this page and copy the code that's displayed in the pop-up window.
- Navigate to the Roots website (automatically opened on this page) and start filling your bag with those iconic Canadian styles.
- Once you've added your last item to your bag, click "Checkout" in the pop-up box to start the checkout process.
- In your bag summary, click on the "Use a Promo Code" button below your item list and paste your coupon code into the field.
- Click "Apply" and complete your transaction as usual.