FOOD DEALS & COUPONS
The average Canadian family will spend anywhere from $500 to $600 monthly on food. For those of us with a serious restaurant habit, that figure can be much higher, which is where BargainMoose can really come in handy! Here on this page we post the latest Canadian deals on food, which include discounts ongrocery items as well as coupons and promotions valid at Canadian restaurants. Here's what you need to know about saving on your monthly food bill with the offers posted at BargainMoose.ca...
GROCERY COUPONS AND OTHER DEALS
Unlike our American and European counterparts, Canadian online grocery shopping has not yet reached its full potential. That being said, companies like Walmart are starting to take grocery shopping online and non-perishable food items are already popular products at online retail destinations like Well.ca, Manitoba Harvest and many others. Common grocery deals may include:
- Grocery coupons for a discount on specific products
- Printable coupons for a discount in-store
- Free shipping offers
Spot a deal on a grocery item you buy often? If the product is not perishable, consider stocking up! Past deals have included discounts of as much as 80%, so be sure to subscribe to our email list to get the latest grocery coupons sent to your inbox!
Satisfy your taste buds, but keep your wallet happy, too! Here on this page you will find current Canadian deals that will get you cash off your dine-in restaurant bill, your takeout or delivery. Common names on the restaurant coupon list include delicious dining spots like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Swiss Chalet, Pizza Pizzaand many others. Past promo offers have included:
- Discounts on your takeout order when you pay online
- 2 for 1 offers
- Free delivery
- Combo deals
- Kids eat free offers
Found some great restaurant deals? Be sure to check their expiry date and plan accordingly. Restaurants typically swap their offers on a regular basis, so if you see a restaurant coupon you intend to use, be ready to order in the near future.
TIPS FOR RESTAURANT SAVINGS
Having a penchant for takeout meals and restaurant rendezvous can wreak havoc on your monthly budget, but that doesn't have to be the case. Here are some suggestions to consider:
- Go for lunch. Restaurant lunch menus are typically quite a bit cheaper than their dinner menus, so you'll already be saving yourself quite a bit of money. In addition, many restaurants run special lunchtime promotions such as "kids eat free" or "2 for 1 mains" in order to draw in more lunchtime customers.
- Check group buying sites. If you aren't particular about where to dine, group buying sites likeGroupon and Living Socialare great for finding amazing deals at local restaurants. Restaurant vouchers from these sites have been known to get Canadian foodies as much as 80% off their bills. Do note, however, that the restaurant choices will not be as ample for those living outside of large city centers!