Altitude Sports Boxing Day Canada Sales & Flyers 2017
Altitude Sports Boxing Day Sale
Altitude Sports Boxing Day 2017
If you're shopping for brand name sporting goods, you'll find some of the deepest discounts during Altitude Sports Canada Boxing Day sale. Their sale includes many brand names at up to 50% off. While most of the apparel on sale is winter wear, the sale also includes items for spring, such as rain boots, rain jackets, windbreakers and much more. A lot of moms like to shop for their kids in advance, in order to take advantage of the seasonal sales, and this is the opportunity to do so.
The best deals to be found on this site are the ones at 50% off. Thankfully, there are lots of items to choose from that are half price. The funnest and most adorable outerwear has to be in the children's section. What can I say, the bright colours and the cool patterns caught my attention! All of my favourite picks are available in wide arrays of colours, which will surely amuse your kids. Members will also receive an additional 5% off their order. If you are an avid shopper at Altitude Sports Canada, that membership fee is $24.99.
First off, The North Face has the best selection of items on sale. Our favourite deal from 2016 were the Girls Denali Thermal Etip Gloves, they were originally $34.99 and were reduced by 50%, down to $17.50. Here are a few highlights of what we saw during Altitude Sports Boxing Day 2016 sale:
- North Face Boxing Day Infant Reversible Moondoggy Jacket was $119.99, and was reduced to $60
- North Face Boxing Day Infant Perrito Jacket was $69.99, and was reduced to $35
- North Face Boxing Day Infant Chimborazo One Piece was $79.99, and was reduced to $40
- North Face Boxing Day Boy's Reversible Quilted Surgent Hoodie was $119.99, and was reduced to $60
- North Face Boxing Day Girls Sargent Pullover Hoodie was $59.99, and was reduced to $30
The second brand that stood out during last year's sale was Kamik, one of my favourite Canadian footwear brands. They have a great selection of rain boots, all at 50% off:
- Kamik Boxing Day Kid's Octopus Rain boots were $32.99, and was reduced to $16.50
- Kamik Boxing Day Kid's Raindrops Rain boots were $39.99, and was reduced to $20
- Kamik Boxing Day Kid's Stomp Rain boots were $30.99, and was reduced to $15.50
A few items from Patagonia were also on sale, and I have to recommend something particular to the moms out there. Keep an eye out for the Baby Synchilla Booties, because they can keep your little one's feet snug at any time, they are less restrictive than socks and are easy to slip on and off for changing temperatures. They were regular $34.99 last year, and I found them reduced to $17.50. Another great 50% off discount!
More of our favourite deals from 2016 included:
Boots & Shoes
- 20% off Boxing Day Bogs Kid's Rainboot Solid $43.99
- 30% off Boxing Day Sorel Big Kid's Yoot Boots $69.99
- 20% off Boxing Day Bogs Infant's Classic Solid $75.99
- 20% off Boxing Day Bogs Kid's Rainboot Dots $39.99
- 20% off Boxing Day Bogs Toddler North Hampton Pompons $67.99
- 20% off Boxing Day The North Face Toddler Winter Waterproof Camp Boots$55.99
- 20% off Boxing Day Columbia Little Kid's Powderbug Forty Print Waterproof Boots $55.99
- 25% off Boxing Day Sorel Women's Winter Fancy Lace II Waterproof Boots$149.99
- 20% off Bogs Women's Rainboot Batik $71.99
- 20% off Boxing Day Women's Tivoli II Suede Boots $143.99
- 30% off Boxing Day Hunter Women's Original Short Gloss Boots $108.49
Outerwear & Clothing
- 40% off Boxing Day Salomon Kid's Momentum Softshell Jacket $89.99
- 20% off The North Face Infant Thermoball Bunting Bag $119.99
- 25% off The North Face Infant Glacier One Piece $44.99
- 20% off The North Face Infant Reversible Perrito Jacket $67.99
- 30% off The North Face Women's Thermoball Hoodie $188.99
Sales like this one are why I love to shop ahead for my toddler. I know he will grow out his seasonal clothing with time, and buying in-season sportswear can be very expensive. Who wants to pay full-price for a snowsuit when you know it will be on sale in a month's time? Not me! My son loses his mittens so often that even if he has two pairs for the next year chances are he will need them.
As mentioned above, shipping is free on orders of $49. Otherwise, shipping fees are calculated in your cart.