Aldo Boxing Day Canada Sales & Flyers 2018
50% off Boxing Week Sale + Free Shipping @ Aldo
Ready to score shoes at Boxing Day prices before Christmas?! The Aldo Canada Boxing Week Sale is on now, and they have two major deals you can choose from!
The first sale is the big one. All sale and previously marked-down items are 50% off their original prices! This includes women's and men's shoes, boots, bags and accessories!
And for the second sale? You can score 20% off regular-priced merchandise!
My guess is the clearance items will start selling out faster (and some sizes are already a little limited or gone entirely), so I'd start there first! Check out a few of my favourites:
- Marieta Strappy Ballerina Flats $32.50 (was $65)
- Kinza Floral Embroidered Sneakers $37.50 (was $75)
- Helsa Strappy Dress Heels $47.50 (was $95)
- Larissi Suede Ankle Boots $50 (was $100)
- Fiwet Knee-High Boots $55 (was $110)
- Emely Ankle Boots $65 (was $130)
- Pauliarbarei Clutch $20 (was $40)
- Uliradia Tote $35 (was $70)
- Telawen Top Handle Handbag $36.98 (was $75)
- Lovilacien Casual Shoes $34.99 (was $69.99)
- Hairang Sneakers $40 (was $80)
- Shelfer Loafers $67.50 (was $135)
Plus, for a limited time, all orders ship for free!
Aldo Boxing Day 2017
Aldo Boxing Day Sale is something I look forward to every year and though they haven't announced their promotion for 2017, if you're anything like me, you're probably chewing at the bit to hear all about it! We will be posting updates here so be sure to check back in soon.
Last year, we enjoyed 30% off everything at Aldo Shoes, during their Boxing Week sale, starting on Christmas day. They even had some items marked down by as much as 50% off.
I love Aldo's shoes and so does my husband. He mostly exclusively shops for his shoes at Aldo as they have the types of styles that he wears and he is so rough on his shoes and they have shoes that can handle it. Since I was on the prowl for some classy and stylish shoes to wear for New Year's Eve, these were my top picks during last year's sale:
- Jacquelyn Platform Sandals were $120, dropped to $84
- Bosel Studded Loafers were $125, dropped to $87.50
- Biesinger Leather Biker Boots were $180, dropped to $90
- Gastelum Loafers were $80, dropped to $40
At Aldos, shipping is free when you spend $60, so I always say to treat yourself and save on the shipping. Better to pay for product than mail costs