I saw this ice-cream recipe on Pinterest and I just HAD to share. I’ve never made my own ice-cream but I am really tempted to try this out. This recipe will make about 3 pints of home-made ice-cream.
This is all that you will need in terms of ingredients:
- Half cup cold coffee
- ¾ cup of choc chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cream
For those of us who bake regularly, all these are staple ingredients that are in my fridge and cupboards anyway.
What you need in terms of equipment:
- Electric mixer
- Freezer container
How to make the ice-cream:
- Combine the coffee and milk in a bowl
- Whisk the above until it’s smooth
- (Medium speed) In the electric mixer, beat the cream until you see stiff peaks
- (Low speed) Slowly add the coffee mixture
- (Medium speed) Beat until thickened
- Fold in your choc chips with a spatula
- Put in the freezer container, and freeze for at least 6 hours
Sounds pretty easy, eh? And looks delicious too. Will you give it a try?