This week at Well.ca (Canada's online drugstore) there are a lot of weekly deals, and they all seem to be products which you can use for care in the home. Each item is discounted by at least 15%, and you will also get free shipping if you order anything online.
The offers are:
- Elastoplast Fabric Assorted Sizes was $7.69 now $6.55
- Advil Extra-Strength Liquid Gels was $29.39 now $24.99
- Polysporin Complete was $12.99 now $10.99
- Nature's Harmony Pure Tea Tree Oil was $19.29 now $16.39
- Benadryl Itch Relief Creamwas $12.69 now $10.79
- Band-Aid Single Step Liquid Bandage was $12.99 now $10.99
- Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit was $25.99 now $21.99
- NOW Foods Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica Lotion was $15.79 now $13.45
- Homeocan Arnica + Pain Relief Cream was $10.99 now $9.35
I've been using Tea Tree Oil in my bath to help with my recovery after having the baby - it's supposed to be quite good. I am also told arnica is excellent for healing bruises... but I have never tried it out.