- Shopping online at HP
- Saving money with a HP coupon
- How to apply a HP e-coupon
- Getting in touch with HP Support
- HP on social media
When it comes to replacing your old printer, buying a new laptop or updating your desktop, HP is usually a recurring name in anyone's search for a reliable and quality-driven product. The company is a world leader in all things computing, including hardware, software, accessories and beyond.
Founded in 1939, HP bears the name of its founding members: Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. Starting out well before computers became as common as any other household appliance, the pair eventually built a highly successful business that turned into one of the most influential names in the computer industry. Today, HP is a common choice for small and large businesses as well as individual users.
Before adding a new HP product to your collection of awesome gadgets, below you'll find everything you need to know about shopping (and saving!) at HP.com.
Sure, you can find HP products at almost any store that sells consumer electronics (i.e Best Buy, The Source, Amazon.ca, Walmart, etc.), but you're not always guaranteed to get the best deal. Offering a great selection of the company's best and most popular products, HP.com Canada is the official online store for Hewlett-Packard. This includes: desktops, laptops, cables, chargers, monitors, printers and much more.
In addition to the ample selection, HP.com is also a great spot for valuable deals. The site has a dedicated tab for promotions where you can find some incredible deals on products from across the HP lineup. Be sure to watch the site for limited-time deals that may get you savings of as much as $250 on select items under the " Promotions" tab.
When shopping for serious electronics like laptops and LaserJet printers, most people are prepared to shell out a good deal of cash. After all, these products are an investment and buying from a reputable company like Hewlett Packard provides some assurance that these products will serve for a fair amount of time. So, while you won't find dirt cheap electronics at HP.com, here on this page you can find valuable coupons and discounts that might save you a little cash on your HP purchase. Past HP deals have included:
- Percentages off your order you spend over a minimum amount and use a HP discount code.
- Discounts on specific products when you apply your HP coupon at checkout.
- $ off your order when you purchase multiples of a specific product (i.e. get $15 off when you buy 3 HP inks)
Ready to place your order on the HP website? Before you do, remember to apply your HP coupon code to your online cart. Here's how:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use toward your HP purchase and copy the revealed coupon code.
- Head over to HP.com and select your items. Once you're done shopping, navigate to the checkout area by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the corner of the page.
- On the basket summary page, glance over your items to confirm that you've got everything you came for and look for the "Apply eCoupon" link below the item list.
- Paste your code into the coupon code field and click "Apply".
If you weren't born with an innate understanding of all things techie, HP is there to help you figure things out. The company is committed to helping its customers get the most out of their products, which is why the HP support team is always there to help. For troubleshooting and general support, find the "Support and Troubleshooting" option under "Useful Links" on the HP.com homepage (bottom of the page). From there, you have several options to choose from, including access to HP support forums, the option to sign up for HP SmartFriend and numerous other helpful choices.