When it comes to replacing your old printer, buying a new laptop or updating your desktop, HP is usually a recurring name in anyone's search for a reliable and quality-driven product. The company is a world leader in all things computing, including hardware, software, accessories and beyond.
In addition to the ample selection, HP.com is also a great spot for valuable deals. The site has a dedicated tab for promotions where you can find some incredible deals on products from across the HP lineup. Be sure to watch the site for limited-time deals that may get you savings of as much as $250 on select items under the "Promotions" tab.
When shopping for serious electronics like laptops and LaserJet printers, most people are prepared to shell out a good deal of cash. After all, these products are an investment and buying from a reputable company like Hewlett Packard provides some assurance that these products will serve for a fair amount of time. Past HP deals have included:
- Percentages off your order when spending over a minimum amount.
- Discounts on specific products when you apply your HP coupon at checkout.
- $ off your order when you purchase multiples of a specific product (i.e. $15 off 3 HP inks).
Ready to place your order on the HP website? Before you do, remember to apply your HP coupon code to your online cart. Here's how:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use toward your HP purchase and copy the revealed coupon code.
- Head over to HP.com, select your items and click on the shopping cart icon in the corner of the page.
- On the basket summary page, look for the "Apply eCoupon" link below the item list.
- Paste your code into the coupon code field and click "Apply".
If you weren't born with an innate understanding of all things techie, HP is there to help you figure things out. The company is committed to helping its customers get the most out of their products, which is why the HP support team is always there to help. For troubleshooting and general support, find the "Support and Troubleshooting" option under "Useful Links" on the HP.com homepage (bottom of the page). From there, you have several options to choose from, including access to HP support forums, the option to sign up for HP SmartFriend and numerous other helpful choices.