GoDaddy has helped millions of Canadians buy domain names, host their websites, and marketing their online businesses. To find out some of GoDaddy's most commonly asked questions, just read the text below!
GoDaddy contact number: 1 (866) 938-1119
How to Request a GoDaddy SSL Certificate
To activate a SSL certificate, all you need to do is:
- log into your account
- Click "SSL Certificates"
- Click "setup" next to the certificate you want to activate
- Refresh the page until you see "New Certificate."
- Beside "New Certificate," click "manage"
- Fill in the information appropriate to you
- Once that's done, click here to verify your certificate
GoDaddy Email Setup Help
Click here and read the directions to easily setup your email!
How do I Transfer Domains to GoDaddy?
For steps on how to transfer your domain from your current registrar over to GoDaddy, click here.