My one big weakness in the summer (besides sangria) is tote bags. I love, love, love all the bright floral prints, and hey, I need something to take with me to the cabin, anyway.
But this weekend, I'm shopping for purses guilt-free, since Chapters has them on sale for up to 70% off!
Chapters is advertising this as a 50% off sale, but if you dig around a little, you can find items for up to 70% off, like this Indigo Stripe Weekender Bag for $17.50, down from $59.50!
Here are some items that just might end up in my cart:
- You Look Fabulous Gold Expression Pouch $5 (was $16)
- Summer Feather Medium Pouch $5.50 (was $18)
- Cottage Floral Train Case Set $17.50 (was $35)
- Tali Tassel Crossbody $17.50 (was $35)
- Piper Pocket Tote $24.50 (was $49.50)
- Matt & Nat Robby Clutch $42.50 (was $85)
- Remi & Reid Departure Tote - Leopard $47.50 (was $95)
Styles are selling out quickly, so don't wait to pick up your new favourite bag!
Orders over $25 ship free, or you can pick up any order for free in store.