ABOUT GREAT WOLF LODGE
Looking for a place to have the kids let off some steam? How do 100,000 square feet of indoor family fun sound? Great Wolf Lodge is one of Canada's favourite family-friendly destinations, located near Canada's most famous natural site, Niagara Falls. With wilderness-themed suites, on-site food, and the resort's famous indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge Canada is your spot to sit back and relax as the kids enjoy the thrill of a lifetime.
Looking to save on your next trip to GWL? Here on this page you'll find the latest coupons and promotional offers from the resort chain, as well as our tips on saving even more during your stay.
Great Wolf Lodge might be a great place to take the family for a dose of fun, but it'll cost you a pretty penny at the end of the day. Thankfully, discounts and promotions are possible and will save you anywhere from 10-40% off your booking - provided your reservation meets the deal's requirements. Here are some of the Great Wolf Lodge discounts we've seen in the past:
- A percentage off your reservation if you stay over a certain number of nights (i.e. 20% off 2 or more nights)
- Coupons for discounts on all bookings
- Discounts on specific Great Wolf Lodge rooms (i.e. 25% off suites)
Keep in mind that although some Great Wolf Lodge deals will get you a discount on any Great Wolf Lodge booking, almost all offers will have blackout dates such as March Break, Family Day and Christmas break. If you're planning on traveling at these times, be sure to read the fine print on your coupon!
Found a Great Wolf Lodge promo code? Give it a go on the Great Wolf Lodge website. Here's how:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use and copy your Great Wolf Lodge coupon from the pop-up window.
- With code in tow, head over to Greatwolf.com and select the Canadian Niagara Falls location.
- On the page for Great Wolf Niagara, select your dates and the number of guests and pate your code into the "Offer Code" field.
- Hit "Book Now". Your discount will be applied to all the applicable room options.
So you may have gotten your Great Wolf Lodge room at 25% off the regular price, but don't pat yourself on the back just yet! Like all popular family attractions, Great Wolf Lodge can be a giant money-pit if you don't plan ahead. Here are some tips on enjoying Great Wolf Lodge without breaking the bank:
- Bring your own food and snacks. A meal plan at the resort will cost you quite a bit of money, as will bags of chips and granola bars from the snack bar. Plan ahead and bring your own food and snacks, especially if your room has a fridge where you can store perishables.
- Avoid adding on the "extras". It might seem like a girls' mani-pedi would be a great idea, but there's a good chance that your kids will be much happier enjoying the water slides and the other Great Wolf Lodge attractions. There's no doubt you'll be happier not spending hundreds of dollars unnecessarily.
- Book one night and play two days. If you're not keen on shelling out the big bucks on a lengthy stay at Great Wolf Lodge, consider paying for a night's stay, but arriving early on your first day and leaving late on the following day. Resort guests have access to the water park from opening to closing time, which means the fun can start before you can get into your room and well past checkout the following morning!
- Opt for the standard room. Great Wolf Lodge themed suites are definitely a lot of fun, but they're also quite a bit more expensive than their simpler, standard counterparts. With so many activities to enjoy throughout the resort, it's unlikely that you'll be spending much time in your room anyway.