ABOUT GREAT WOLF LODGE
- Usual Great Wolf Lodge coupons
- Great Wolf Lodge blackout dates
- Redeeming a Great Wolf Lodge coupon code
- How to save more @ Great Wolf Lodge
With 100,000 square feet of indoor family fun, Great Wolf Lodge is one of Canada's favourite family-friendly destinations, located near Canada's most famous natural site, Niagara Falls. With wilderness-themed suites, on-site food, and the resort's famous indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge Canada is your spot to sit back and relax as the kids enjoy the thrill of a lifetime.
Great Wolf Lodge might be a great place to take the family for a dose of fun, but it'll cost you a pretty penny at the end of the day. Thankfully, discounts and promotions are possible and will save you anywhere from 10-40% off your booking. Here are some of the Great Wolf Lodge discounts we've seen in the past:
- A percentage off your reservation if you stay over a certain number of nights (i.e. 20% off 2+ nights)
- Coupons for discounts on all bookings
- Discounts on specific Great Wolf Lodge rooms (i.e. 25% off suites)
Keep in mind that although some Great Wolf Lodge deals will get you a discount on any Great Wolf Lodge booking, almost all offers will have blackout dates such as March Break, Family Day and Christmas break. If you're planning on travelling at these times, be sure to read the fine print on your coupon!
Found a Great Wolf Lodge promo code? Give it a go on the Great Wolf Lodge website. Here's how:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use and copy your Great Wolf Lodge coupon from the pop-up window.
- With code in tow, head over to Greatwolf.com and select the Canadian Niagara Falls location.
- On the page for Great Wolf Niagara, select your dates and the number of guests and pate your code into the "Offer Code" field.
- Hit "Book Now". Your discount will be applied to all the applicable room options.
So you may have gotten your Great Wolf Lodge room at 25% off the regular price, but don't pat yourself on the back just yet! Like all popular family attractions, Great Wolf Lodge can be a giant money-pit if you don't plan ahead. Here are some tips on enjoying Great Wolf Lodge without breaking the bank:
- Bring your own food and snacks: resort meal plans are quite pricey.
- Avoid extras, like mani-pedi or other pamperings.
- Book one night and play two days: just make sure to arrive early and leave late the next day!
- Opt for the standard room.