ABOUT RIPLEY'S AQUARIUMS
Up in the sky and down in the sea, Toronto visitors can now get a taste of both worlds right in the centre of the city! Located right beside the famous CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is one of the latest additions to the city's list of must-visit attractions.
When it comes to buying tickets to Ripley's Aquarium, you have several options to choose from:
- Express Anytime Tickets: Admission anytime during the aquarium's regular hours.
- Timed Tickets: Admission on a specific date and at a specific time (selected when purchasing your ticket).
- Sharks After Dark: Admission as of 7pm and until the aquarium's closing hours.
For obvious reasons, the Express Anytime tickets are the most expensive option when visiting Ripleys Aquarium, with the Timed Tickets being a few dollars cheaper and the After Dark option being cheaper still. The difference in price, however, is not substantial. So, if you foresee yourself getting stuck in traffic or held up by a toddler meltdown, consider biting the bullet and paying the few extra dollars for the Express Anytime option. Although cheaper, Timed Tickets will not be accepted outside your scheduled time slot, meaning you may lose the cost of your ticket if you miss your window!
Some of the deals we've seen in the past have gotten visitors as much as 50% off their tickets, with some common variations being:
- Discounts with the purchase of multiple annual passes.
- Discounts when you spend over a certain amount on Ripleys tickets (i.e. 15% off $40+).
- Discounts on specific ticket options (i.e. 20% off Anytime Tickets).
- Discounts on Aquarium special events, savings at the Aquarium Café and other promotions.
Did you find a Ripley's Aquarium promo code? Here's how to apply the code to your online order:
- Click on the deal and copy the code from this page.
- select the ticket option you'd like to buy and click "By Now".
- In the pop-up window, you will see three tabs along the top navigation bar; click on the tab marked "Promotional Code".
- Paste your code into the field and click "Submit".