- Using Airbnb.com to rent
- Airbnb reviews
- Usual Airbnb discounts
- Applying an Airbnb coupon code
- Connect with Airbnb on social media
If you enjoy taking the road less travelled or staying at a hotel less stayed-in, Airbnb.ca is definitely a site you should check out. Since coming onto the scene in 2008, Airbnb has been offering travellers an easy way to find the perfect accommodations in over 190 countries across the globe. With millions of listings offering shared or private lodgings, the site is a great option for anyone looking to save on their "home away from home", make new friends and experience new places in a whole new way.
Perhaps the main appeal of booking with Airbnb is the sheer variety that you'll get upon browsing listings in any given city. Unlike the cookie-cutter set-up you'll find in most hotels, Air bnb offers a unique experience with every booking. From tree house escapes in Costa Rica to posh apartments in downtown New York, Airbnb has enough listings to help you make your wildest travel dreams come true.
Looking for something specific? Airbnb.ca is exceptionally user-friendly with great filter options designed to help narrow down your search. After selecting your dates and destination, the list of available lodgings can be filtered by room type (shared room, private room or entire home), the amenities included, price range, location, parking, etc. Once you've found the perfect place to stay, you can read a more detailed description of the property, browse pictures and contact the host with any additional questions.
The pictures may look great, but if you're feeling skeptical, reading the reviews can offer an unbiased take on both the host and the room. Airbnb reviews are a great way to gauge what you can expect from your booking and frequently offer good travel tips, along with other useful traveller info. Be sure to read the reviews before committing to a rental and keep an eye out for the user-generated star ratings next to each listing.
With so many options to choose from, Airbnb helps give travellers more control over their travel expenses. By forgoing the typical hotel accommodations and the typical hotel price, you can save hundreds of dollars by choosing a cheap Airbnb rental. While a shared apartment might not be your Hilton suite, you're guaranteed to get great value for your money, along with local insight from your host.
In addition to choosing a cheaper room, there are more ways you can save on Airbnb.ca. The company occasionally releases valuable coupon codes that can shave off a good amount of cash from your booking. Although most coupons are for new customers only, be sure to keep your eye out for Airbnb promo codes for returning travellers. Here are some of the deals we've seen in the past:
- Percentages off your first Airbnb booking.
- A free night when you use an Airbnb coupon code.
- Cash off your booking when your total exceeds a specified amount.
To avoid missing the next Airbnb deal, consider leaving us your email. We notify our subscribers about new Airbnb coupons and promotional offers as soon as they come up.
Found an Airbnb promo code? Count your lucky stars and get on that booking! Here's how to apply your code at Airbnb.ca:
- Click on the deal you'd like to use and copy the code. Airbnb.ca will open in a new tab.
- On Airbnb.ca, enter your trip specifics and browse the available listings until you've found your "home away from home".
- If the description and reviews check out, click "Request to Book".
- Use your Airbnb login to sign in. If you don't have an account with Airbnb, take a few minutes to create one.
- In the "Payment" page, confirm your booking details. On the right-hand side of the page, look for the "Coupon Code" link right above your booking total.
- Paste your coupon code into the field and click "Apply".
- Airbnb on Facebook
- Airbnb on Twitter
- Airbnb on Pinterest
- Airbnb on Instagram
- Airbnb on Google Plus
- Airbnb on YouTube
- Airbnb on LinkedIn