No Bake Toddler Cookies With 3 Ingredients!
If you have a toddler running around, then you know how difficult it is to squeeze time in to bake a batch of cookies. What if I told you that there is a super-simple recipe to make no bake toddler cookies, with just 3 ingredients!? Get your apron on! These cookies are great snacks for lunch boxes, picnics, travel and even just a quick go-to for at home once in a while.
These 3-ingredient cookies will only take a total of half an hour to make, even with the help of your little ones. Of that time, 20 minutes is used for chilling these delicious (and healthy) treats.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (for school, use Peanut-Free Butter)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed to bits
- Optional add-ins: raisins, mini chocolate chips, craisins, etc.
Now let's get started!
- Get our your blender (like this Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender for $25) or food processor folks! Then process the grahams until they are a super-fine crumb. I think you can purchase them that way as well, but not as easily.
- Get out a large mixing bowl, and stir together the crumbs, peanut butter, and your super mashed up banana (the kids will love mashing it). Stir with a wooden spoon or pastry mixer until everything is a smooth consistency and completely mixed.
- Take a teaspoon or a melon baller, and scoop out the dough and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then you can use your fingers to gently flatten each cookie ball to make bite-sized cookies.
- Then, place your delicious little treats in the freezer to chill for twenty minutes or so. After that, you'll want to store them in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
My suggestion? Keep the cookies frozen until you are about to put them in your child's lunch box, so they are perfectly thawed but not gooey by the time lunch rolls around. For toddlers and younger kiddos, this may help with teething too maybe?
Thanks to The Seasoned Mom for this awesome little recipe!