Flowers are a lovely and traditional gift for Mother's Day and I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't love a fresh bouquet. Unfortunately, their beauty fades fast. If fanciful florals is something your mom would love, but you'd prefer to give a gift with staying power, here are eight gorgeous floral gift ideas that will stand the test of time:
1. Floral Drop Earrings from JCrew: These crystal petalled drop earrings are the perfect shade of pink for spring and summer and bring just the right amount of sparkle to a casual outfit, or a dressy affair.
2. Easter Charm Hibiscus Throw Pillow from Tonic Living: For any mom that appreciates the art of a well-placed throw pillow, this gorgeous handmade floral will surely bring a smile to her face.
3. Women's Champion Poppy Keds from SHOEme.ca: Moms on the go need comfort AND style! These adorable Keds will quickly become her favourite pair!
4. Riley-Fit Floral Print Shirt from Banana Republic: Perfect for the office or tucked casually into jeans, this is the perfect floral shirt for the mom who doesn't do loud patterns! This hint of floral in black and white is ultra-chic for the stylish lady you love.
5. Set of Three Floral Notebooks from Indigo: If Mom still forgoes smartphones for notebooks, this lovely set of three floral 96-paged books are sure to tickle her fancy. She can keep one by the computer, toss one in her purse and stash one beside her bed to jot down dreams and thoughts.
6. Kate Spade New Year Festival Floral Apron: Cheer up any mom who loves to spend time in the kitchen with this gorgeous Kate Spade floral apron. So pretty she might not want to take it off.
7. Floral Print Mid-Skirt from Zara: Here's one that THIS mama will be treating herself too! This is the perfect, on-trend length and will work equally well with flats and t-shirt or heels and a blouse for a fancier occasion.
8. Villeroy & Bosch Anmut Flowers Tea Cup from Hudson's Bay: Here's a gift that could stand alone, or be paired with its matching saucer. This set is made from premium bone porcelain and the delightful pattern is both fresh and timeless. Give a single cup just for mom, or spoil her with multiple settings so she can share the joy with guests.
Will you be giving Mom flowers this year? How about a pretty floral keepsake instead?