Today Only: Up To 60% Off Hotel Collection's Pillows, Bedding, Towels, & More @ Hudson's Bay Canada (EXPIRED)
Today only, Hudson's Bay is having a flash sale during which you can save up to 60% on bed and bath products by Hotel Collection. Pillow, duvets, towels and select bed collections have all been reduced.
In the pillows & duvets section, you can save on the following 6 products:
- Primaloft down alternative lightweight duvet: reg. $360-$440/ now $144-$176
- Primaloft down alternative density pillow: reg. $120-$140/ now $60-$70
- Medium weight down comforter: reg. $1000-$1200/ now $500-$600
- Mattress pad: reg. $200-$280/ now $130-$182
- Firm down pillow: reg. $400-$500/ now $200-$250
- Siberian medium support pillow: reg. $340-$420/ now $170-$210
There are a total of 68 items to pick from in the Bed Collections category, like:
- Frame lacquer woven jacquar comforter cover: reg. $270-$340/ now $135-$170
- Frame duvet cover: reg. $270-$340/ now $162-$204
- Frame metallic beaded cushion: reg. $120/ now $72
- Tuxedo black duvet cover: reg. $240-$270: now $120-$135
- 600 TC cotton standard pillowcase set: reg. $90-$105/ now $54-$63
I also spotted the chevron quilted throw on sale for just $120. It was originally priced at $200 and looks like it could be amazing to use during the winter to stay warm. Technically, it's a decorative throw but there's nothing stopping you from actually using it as it features a plush textured feel.
In the towel department, you can get the Hotel Collection microcotton bath towel on sale for just $15.99 instead of its regular price of $27.99 (43% off). Made from 100% ringspun microcotton, it's available in a total of 17 colours like: aegan, cassis, cloud, espresso, horizon, ivory, mercury, etc. It also features a rubbed detailing. In terms of reviews, there are only 6 of them but 5/6 have given these towels a perfect review. The only reviewer that didn't give it a perfect rating stated that they didn't know how it was as it was a gift. Here's what another reviewer had to say:
Bought these towels for our new motorhome and I was so impressed I ordered another set for our ensuite.
My household has been due for new towels for some time now, so I'll definitely be picking up a couple of these towels in either ivory, carbon or primrose. I'm particularly excited by the fact that according to the description, they're soft to the touch and have a luxurious feel. Just make sure to not wash them with any products containing benzoil peroxide to avoid spotting or bleaching.
Shipping is free on orders over $99.
(Image Credit: gizzypooh)
(Expiry: 14th January 2015)