If you've been waiting for an excuse to treat yourself, Sephora Canada has the perfect reason: they have tons of palettes on sale for as much as 50% off!
Palettes are one of my biggest makeup weaknesses, and this Bobbi To Glow Shimmer Brick Palette from Bobbi Brown is going straight into my cart!
There aren't as many deals on lip palettes right now, but you can still order this Sephora Collection Lip Artist Palette on sale for $16!
I'm tempted to grab these ones too:
- Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palette $19 (was $36)
- Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection $24.50 (was $49)
- UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Tenant Eyeshadow Palette $24.50 (was $49)
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Correct + Conceal Palette $31 (was $61)
- Urban Decay Moondust Palette $49 (was $70)
- The Estée Edit Gritty & Glow Magnetic Eye and Face Palettes $49 (was $70)
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette $57 (was $80)
You'll receive three free samples with any purchase, and orders over $50 ship free.
If only the Naked Heat Palette was on sale too ...