The Bay Cyber Monday Canada Sales & Flyers 2018
Up to 50% off Cyber Tuesday @ The Bay
Okay, Hudson's Bay shoppers, this is the sale you've been waiting for all year! Cyber Monday is finally here, and The Bay has some of the best sales around, with up to 50% off tons of items!
The Bay is calling this their biggest sitewide event ever, and they're not kidding! You can find HUGE deals across almost every department!
Top Hudson's Bay Cyber Monday Deals
We put together a quick list of the sales you absolutely won't want to miss at The Bay this Cyber Monday! These are the best of the best, so we're betting these won't stay in stock for long!
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum $399.99 (was $499.99)
- KitchenAid Classic Series Stand Mixer $229 (was $449)
- Delonghi Eletta Cappuccino Super Automatic Espresso Machine $1,299 (was $2,599)
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels VistaClad 10-Piece Cookware Set $299.99 (was $1,174.99)
- NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer $1,871.99 (was $3,119.99)
- HBC Collection 3-in-1 Multicolour Throw $49.99 (was $99)
Up to 30% off Winter Boots
Chances are your somebody in your family needs new winter boots this year, and now might be one of the best times to pick some up! Right now, winter boots are up to 30% off at The Bay!
Check out a few of my favourite styles:
- Women's Sorel Tivoli Faux Fur Mid-Calf Boots $160 (was $200)
- Men's Clarks Vanek Rise Boots $105 (was $150)
- Kids' Baffin Cedar Waterproof Winter Boots $71.99 (was $89.99)
Up to 50% off Small Appliances
Need a new appliance for your kitchen? Almost any kind of small appliance you could think of is included in these Cyber Monday sales, and they're up to 50% off!
Take a peek at these deals:
- Philips Airfryer with Turbostar Bundle $199 (was $299)
- KitchenAid Five-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer $49.99 (was $89.99)
- Cuisinart Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven $169.99 (was $319.99)
Up to 50% off Dresses
If you're anything like me, you have a few holiday parties coming up and no idea what you're going to wear. This sale just might help make things a little easier, since dresses are up to 50% off!
Here are a few of my favourites:
- Design Lab Lord & Taylor Foiled Lace Midi Dress $54 (was $108)
- Tommy Hilfiger Floral Lace Fit-and-Flare Dress $79.99 (was $174)
- Calvin Klein Glitter Velvet Bell Sleeve Dress $118.30 (was $169)
Shipping is free on most orders over $49 if you use your HBC Credit Card.
We're looking forward to another year of excellent Cyber Monday deals at Hudson's Bay's Cyber Monday sale. We will keep you updated daily with Hudson Bay's daily cyber deals all week long.
We're predicting 25% off women's and men's clearance items for their Cyber Monday week sale, plus an additional 15% off when you pay with your Hudson's Bay card during checkout. We'll leak the code closer to the big day so you'll receive the discount at checkout.
You can count on free shipping with no minimums. Usually you need to spend over $100 or more to receive free shipping (or over $49 if you have an Hudson's Bay card.)
Let the sales begin!
Last year included a discount of 50% off of small appliances, which we'll be looking for again for 2017.
We're keeping an eye out for repeats of our favourite deals from last year like:
- Cyber Monday Cuisinart Kettle and Steeper - 50% off
- Cyber Monday KitchenAid Pro Mixer - 40% off
- Cyber Monday Crock Pot Slow Cookers - 20% off
More of our favourite black friday bay clothing deals included:
- 25% off Ralph Lauren flared denim dress
- Dex Longline Open Cardigan for $36.56, down from $65
- Dex fringe trimmed cardigan for $42.25, down from $65
- Ralph Lauren Straight Fit Five Pocket Chino Pants for $29.99, down from $108
Shipping is free on everything with some exclusions.