Etsy Canada Promo Code: 15% Off At A Number Of Shops
Do you ever shop at Etsy? If you don't, you are completely and utterly missing out. Etsy is amazing! And right now there are 20+ Etsy shops who are offering 15% off with promo code in celebration of the Olympics and to support Canada.
- Coupon Code: CANADA15
- Discount: 15% off
- Expiry: 24th February 2014
Mooser Mel sent us this great coupon code with a little bit of information about why this promotion is happening. Etsy is a place where you can get unique, local and handmade goods. What better way to support Canada than to support a small Canadian business? I've shopped at Etsy a number of times, buying my sons personalized superhero capes, buying my husband a personalized hand stamped necklace, and more.
Here is the list of vendors who are offering the code this week:
- Matelele Baby offers bandana bibs, accessories and nursing clothes
- Boutique Beausejour- offers nature jewelry by Métis artist Michelle Beauséjour
- polymer clay bijoux - Ethnic style and nature inspired handmade jewelry
- Nina Haigh Photography -Fine Art Photographic Prints
- The Callenders Flowers -Reusable bags, flowers and placemats
- CADEAUTE- Bold designs on pillows, phone cases and artwork
- Barbe Rose - handmade underwear
- Studio Milika - handmade jewelry and home accessories
- Cest Lundi - dainty, simple and modern jewellery
- The hobo train - Cross Body Bags, Hobo Bags, Crossbody Bags, Hippie Bags
- BL Photography - Prints, Cards and Photo Gifts
- Bulles de sucre - Bath and body products
- Aela Design -Handmade and hand painted jewelry
- Les creations Alepine - Alepine's Creations
- Omma Sae -Elegant and personalized bulletin boards
- Valerie Pullam - social stationary and design
- Thrown floatings tones - Beyond the beach wire wrapped sea glass jewelry.
- Ragamuffins and Co - Fine Items for Babies and Tots
As you can see, there is a wide range of items for everyone and I've looked into these collections and they are all gorgeous! Handmade items make amazing gift ideas, even for yourself.
Shipping all depends upon the vendor, but these are all Canadian vendors so it shouldn't be too much.