I’ve spotted a really cute little Christmas craft which would be a super idea to do with the kids. It’s simple and easy, using pretty basic stuff as well. These are pine cone Christmas trees! Don’t they look fab?
What you will need:
- Pine Cones
- Green Paint
- Modelling clay/plaster of paris
- Decorations (optional)
How to make the pine cone trees:
- Paint your pine cones green
- Sprinkle with glitter while the paint is drying
- Set the cones on to a blob of modelling clay or plaster of paris to emulate a snowdrift
- Decorate with whatever you wish; pompoms, coloured string, beads, etc
It’s that simple! Anyone going to give this a try?