Are You A Freelance Lifestyle/Parenting Writer? Come Work With Us!
The Bargainmoose team is looking for a Freelance Lifestyle/Parenting Writer to join our team. If you are a writer with experience publishing lifestyle pieces and news geared to Canadian and US parents and a proven track record of publishing engaging online stories, this could be the role for you! Show us past articles you've published around the web and provide us with your online portfolio or writing samples.
This is a freelance position so you'll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, providing 1 - 3 original feature articles per week and 5 - 7 short, relevant and engaging news or lifestyle pieces to be published daily on our blog and shared on our social media pages.
In this role you will:
- Research, write and submit 1 - 3 original feature articles per week (500-600 words on issues that appeal to women and parents)
- Research, write and submit 5 -7 short, relevant and engaging news or lifestyle pieces to be published daily on our blog
- Keep up with trends, popular culture and media stories that directly relate to, affect and entertain Canadian parents and families
- You have experience writing and publishing original and compelling online lifestyle content (particularly geared toward Canadian families and parents in general)
- You know parents! Identifying current trends, news stories and viral content that effects and interests Canadian families—particularly women and children—is a must
- Excellent writing, editing, fact-checking and storytelling abilities and a proven track record of published lifestyle/parenting content in various online and/or print publications
- You're conscientious and hardworking with great initiative and attention to detail
- You enjoy being a part of a (great!) team but can also work independently and pro-actively to fulfill your role