25% off Pajamas @ Carter's
Anyone else's kids in need of some new pajamas??
I know some kiddies who have designated daytime and nighttime pj's, and I'm a little jealous. I mean, who wouldn't want to be in their jammers all day? But with so much wear comes a lot of tear, and a constant need for new pajamas. Good thing you can usually find them on sale, and right now that sale is at Carter's, where they start as low as $9!
Carter's never has a shortage of totally adorable pj sets and sleepers, and at these prices you might as well grab a few - even go up a size or two so you're all ready for the next growth spurt.
Check these out:
- Baby Footless Snap-Up Sleeper $9 (reg. $12)
- Baby Panda Zip-Up Cotton Sleeper $9 (reg. $12)
- Toddler Unicorn Snug-Fit Cotton Footless PJs $10.50 (reg. $14)
- Toddler 3-Piece Jersey PJs $15 (reg. $20)
- Girls' 2-Piece Glow-in-the-Dark Star PJs $15 (reg. $20)
- Baby Dino Cotton Zip-Up Sleeper $9 (reg. $12)
- Baby Certified Organic Cotton Sleeper $13.50 (reg. $18)
- Toddler 2-Piece Monster Truck Jersey PJs $13.50 (reg. $18)
- Toddler 3-Piece Whale Jersey PJs $15 (reg. $20)
- Boys' 4-Piece Ninja Snug Fit Cotton PJs $21 (reg. $28)
I'm really liking the 3 and 4 piece pj sets, and am seeing a number of these in our very near future. Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more.