We put together a sweet list of affordable and adorable stocking stuffer ideas for girls aged 5-10. Because any parent knows that the worst thing you can do come Christmas morning is failing to get something special for each of your little ones. And because we wouldn't want anyone to feel left out either, we'll be rolling out lists for boys, too!
I'm loving the toys I am seeing for girls this year, but goodness do they ever add up! If you're still on the prowl for goodies to slip into the stocking of your little girl, here is a list of some of the best (and cheapest!) stocking stuffer ideas for girls:
- Crayola Coloured Chalk 12 Pack for $1.99
- Crayola Changeable Silly Putty for $1.99
- GeoCentral Dig Into Rock Book for $1.99
- Jelly Belly Flip Box 50g Assorted Flavours for $1.99
- Rainbow Thread Bracelet with Knots Assorted for $2.25
- Crayola 16 Oil Pastel Sticks for $2.79
- Teeny Ty Stuffed Toys for $2.95
- Crayola Glitter Crayons 16 Pack$3.49
- Crayola Ultra, Clean Washable Stampers Markers for $3.49
- Retro Change Purse Assorted for $3.99
Willing to go over $5? Here's a few treasures that are more than tempting!
- Mr. Snowman Sno-Cone Maker for $6.49
- Disney Tangled - design your own magical hair brush $10
- Disney Frozen's Olaf Snowman Kit for $10.49
- Soda Pop 12" Plush Doll for $10.49
- Shopkins Yogurt 12" Plush Doll for $10.49
- Disney Frozen's Olaf Dream Lite for $16.24
- Snow Man Kit for $17.49
- Disney Frozen's Anna Ice-Skating Figure for $24.49
- Barbie - 2016 Holiday Doll for $34.99
Hope this list is helpful and if you're looking for more, link back to our stocking stuffer ideas for the whole family.