Love Easter eggs? Well, let me tell you there's more to Easter than a flimsy, chocolate shell. Dust of that slow cooker, and grab the kids because Slow Cooker Easter Fudge is what it's all about. It doesn't make a mess, and is so fun to do. Plus, it's super yummy!
Crockpot Easter Fudge
- A slow cooker*
- 300ml can of condensed milk*
- 425g of chocolate*(you can use milk, dark or white)
- 25g salted butter
- 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs* or similar
- 8in Square tin*
- Get your slow cooker and put it on the slow setting.
- Throw in all your ingredients except for the mini eggs.
- Cook for around an hour or until thick, making sure you stir every 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, carefully pour into your square tray and decorate with those mini eggs.
- Put in fridge until set
- Hide from kids, and stuff your face when they are asleep!