Best Family Cell Phone Plans in Canada
Bundling mobile plans together can help you save on your phone bills – as long as you pick a plan that works for you. Here are the best family cell phone plans in Canada, so you can find an option that lets you talk more, use more data or get bonus gifts and benefits, whether you use the latest iPhone or some of the best kids cell phones out there.
Best plan if you want options
Bell Share Plans let you choose your phone, voice plan and data plan across up to nine different people or devices. Plus, you save up to $10 a month for every family member you add.
- Bring your own phone or buy one at full price and receive:
- Voice: unlimited Canada calling $60 per month
- Data: 5 GB of shareable data + 2 GB bonus data $45 per month
Best customizable plan with lots of data
Rogers Share Everything Plans let you choose between 1 GB and 80 GB of data to share among as many as nine devices each month, as well as unlimited Canada-wide calling.
- 3 GB: $80 per month
- 7 GB: $100 per month
- 10 GB: $115 per month
- 15 GB: $155 per month
- Bonus: Receive 6 months of Spotify free when you subscribe
Best plan for small families
Telus Family Plans let you add family members to an existing plan or choose plans based on how many people are in your family. All their family plans include unlimited local calling and unlimited nationwide texting.
- 2-person family plan (6 GB): $75 per month
- 3-person family plan (10 GB): $105 per month
- 4-person family plan (15 GB): $130 per month
Best plan if you want to keep it simple
Virgin Mobile Canada doesn't offer specific family or couples plans, but they give you options to customize shared accounts and save.
- myPeeps: add up to five people on the same account and get unlimited calling to each other