Looking for a new pair of shades to have you looking hot through the summer? Look no further than WagJag's deal on Ray Ban sunglasses. With a variety of sunglasses to choose from, they have them as low as $119. They've also got a coupon code - EXTRA10 - that will get you another 10% off.
My husband is notorious for losing his sunglasses. It drives me nuts, as I usually buy him really nice ones for gifts. Once he loses his glasses, he steals mine, which do look pretty funny on him, but then he stretches them out or loses them too. I'm considering getting this deal for him considering it is such a good price, but if he loses these, that's it!
Like I mentioned, there is a coupon code for another 10% off. I noticed that it also came off the shipping cost, which is $8, which is a very nice bonus! While I think WagJag's regular price is actually inflated, the sale price is still better than what I see elsewhere.
There are five models with different colours available:
- Wayfarers in black or tortise - were $225.35, now $119, with coupon they come down to $114.30 including shipping. Ray-Ban sells these for $165. The U.S. Sunglass Hut sells them for $130.
- Cockpit classic or aviator classic in green - were $228.26, now $129, with coupon they come down to $123.30 including shipping. Ray-Ban sells these for $250. Frames Direct sells them for $144.49.
- Original Wayfarer Classic in black or men's black - were $235, now $129, after coupon they come down to $123.30 including shipping.
- Aviator gradient in light grey/silver or gold women's - were $239.56, now $139, after coupon they come down to $132.30 including shipping.
- Aviator flash in men's blue flash, blue flash, green flash or orange flash - were $242.95, now $149, after coupon they come down to $141.30 including shipping.
I may just have to pick up a pair for myself too with all these different styles and colours available. You can actually pick up 10 pairs with this deal.
The sunglasses will arrive at your address around the middle or end of April, which is just in time for summer.
(Expiry: 4th April 2015)