Frank And Oak really outdid themselves with this year's Boxing Day sale, but you'll have to shop soon if you don't want to miss out! Men's and women's sale styles are up to 50% off, and some sizes are already starting to sell out!
Shop the sale by department:
And if that wasn't awesome enough, you can also use the code SOEXTRA15 at checkout for an additional 15% off your total! Check out a few of my favourites from the sale:
- The Debbie High-Waisted Skinny Jean in Light Indigo $33.97 (was $79.50)
- Satin Sleeveless Mock-Neck Dress in True Black $50.97 (was $79.50)
- Breda Joule Watch in Cognac Leather/Gold $50.97 (was $120)
- Double-Breasted Cocoon Coat in Military Green $148.74 (was $219)
- Brushed Space-Dyed Check Shirt in Blue $21.23 (was $69.50)
- Rugged Flecked Twill Elbow-Patch Shirt in Grey $33.97 (was $79.50)
- Kingston Nylon Bomber in True Black $50.97 (was $119)
- Machine-Washable Merino Zip Cardigan in Dark Concrete $59.49 (was $89.50)
Orders over $100 ship free. Discounted items are all final sale.