When it comes to wintertime, I don’t think it’s possible to have too many pairs of pajamas. The whole family lives in them (at home anyway). So I love seeing sleepwear on sale, and can never resist adding a few to cart. And right now, The Bay has sleepwear for the whole family at up to 40% off!
This Argyle Print Pajama Set is totally my style, and since I buy my own Christmas PJ’s every year anyway, I’ve just added it to cart for $34.99 (reg. $69).
And I just love this Toddler Reindeer Graphic Fleece Coverall for my little guy. It’s on sale for $24, regularly priced at $40.
Here are some other great finds:
- Boy’s Plaid Moccasin $15.40 (reg. $22)
- Girl’s Sweater Knit Booties $16.80 (reg. $24)
- Boy’s Two-Piece Snow Good PJ Set $19.60 (reg. $28)
- Girl’s Two-Piece Christmas Unicorn PJ Set $21 (reg. $30)
- Boy’s Star Wars Robe $28 (reg. $40)
- Girl’s Santa Nightgown $25.20 (reg. $36)
- Jasmine Rose Plush Robe $49.50 (reg. $99)
- Sherpa-Lined Hooded Coverall $53.40 (reg. $89)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Plaid PJ Set $62.30 (reg. $89)
- Knit Lounge Jogger Pants $40.60 (reg. $58)
- Kenneth Cole Camouflage Moccasins $45.50 (reg. $65)
- Two-Piece Cotton Tee & Flannel Pants Set $51.80 (reg. $74)
And while not on sale, if you know someone who loves HBC merchandise, this Women’s HBC Flannel Pajama Set could be worth the splurge at $85.
If you use your HBC credit card, orders over $45 will ship for free. Otherwise, shipping is free for orders over $99.