If your closet isn't quite ready for spring yet, don't worry – The Bay has you covered! Today only, they're holding a HUGE flash sale, and women's new arrivals are up to 35% off!
This online-only sale ends tonight at 11:59 PM ET, so don't wait! Everything marked "Flash Sale" is included, and let me tell you, there are plenty of pieces you won't want to pass up!
One of the best parts (for me, at least) is that this sale also applies to jeans! Pairs from Levi's, Guess, Noisy May and Only are all marked down – including my favourite Guess Jenna Stretch Skinny Pants, which are technically not jeans, but they're only $57.85!
Check these out:
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Graphic Logo Tee $31.85 (was $49)
- Chaps Plus Slimming-Fit Stretch Capri Jeans $42.45 (was $65)
- Vero Moda Go Abby Trench Coat $57.85 (was $89)
- Bardot Spot Tie Blouse $77.35 (was $119)
- Cece Printed Long-Sleeve Dress $83.85 (was $129)
Orders over $45 ship free if you use your Hudson's Bay Credit Card. Other orders over $99 ship free, and some items may qualify for free in-store pickup.