For one day only, you can save 60% on the full range of Patagonia merchandise online at The Last Hunt Canada. PLUS to make the deal even sweeter, don’t forget to use our Bargainmoose exclusive coupon codeMOOSEMANIA10 for an extra 10% discount on your shopping cart. PLUS you also get free shipping on any order!
All in all, the above three deals when combined, can make for some excellent bargains from The Last Hunt. In recap:
- 60% off Patagonia
- Extra 10% exclusive coupon
- Free shipping on your order
As for shipping, there’s a section in the FAQ which says that it is free shipping on a $100 spend. But when I was testing out the process by throwing something in my shopping cart and going to the last page of checkout, the shipping was coming up as zero. See here:
That’s great too!
One thing about The Last Hunt’s site – it’s not got a great interface and the UX is quite disappointing. Though in saying that, if you can be bothered to hunt through it, you should find some good bargains. Such as:
- Patagonia Women's Vela were $119.99 now $47.99 & $43.19 with coupon
- Patagonia Women's Poli Knotty were $98.99 now $39.99 & $35.99 with coupon
- Patagonia Women's Fitz Sneak were $98.99 now $39.99 & $35.99 with coupon
- Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants were $164.99 now $65.99 & $59.39 with coupon
- Patagonia Kid's Cap 3 MW Bottoms were $38.99 now $15.99 now $14.31 with coupon
- Patagonia W's Island Hemp Pants were $88.99 now $35.99 now $32.39 with coupon
- Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket was $294.99 now $117.99 & $106.19 with coupon
- Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket was $138.99 now $55.99 & $50.39 with coupon
- Patagonia Girls' Down Coat was $228.99 now $91.99 now $82.79 with coupon
I actually got a new Patagonia jacket last week, but I bought it from Live Out There instead. Anyway, it’s actually a fantastic jacket. I thought it was quite light-weight and didn’t expect much protection from the elements. However, the jacket is surprisingly warm and wind-proof for such a light jacket. I am extremely pleased and surprised with the quality of Patagonia. It’s the first item I’ve had from this brand and I am sure it won’t be the last.
What about you? What do you think of Patagonia products?
(Expires: 18th March 2015)