I’ve previously mentioned SavvyMom.ca, as a great resource for Canadian moms. I’ve just received their latest email newsletter and it’s got quite a few coupon codes worth a mention here.
- 10% discount on all items @ purplepupa.com with coupon code PUPA2009 (expires 30th April 2009) – they sell gorgeous kids fashion and accessories. Canadian shipping is free on a $99 spend.
- Free matching umbrella when you buy the PVC-free coat and boots @ honey-bunch.com with promo code marchhoney (expires 25th March 2009). This rainwear is soooo cute!
- 15% discount on all items @ saplings.ca with discount code Savvy15 (expires 30th March 2009). This is an online boutique which sells stylish and sustainable kids decor!
- 10% discount @ SleepHuggers.com with promotion code savvy10 (expire 31st March 2009). Sleep Huggers are those handy baby sleeping bags!
- 10% off everything @ PerryWinklesKids.com with promotional code savvy2 (expires 31st March 2009). All this store sells is lovely hand-smocked dresses for little girls.
- Free Rume original when you buy a set of Rume shoppers @ GoneShopping.ca with discount code SAVVYBAG (expires 7th April 2009). Rume bags seem to be handy shopping bags, which you can fold up and keep in your glove box etc. Aparently, they’ve been featured in loads of mags, but this is the first time I’ve heard of them. They look handy!
As far as I know, these are all Canadian owned and operated websites.
If you’d like to register for the SavvyMom newsletter itself, you can do so here on their website.