The Boxing Week event has NOW started at Home Depot Canada (23rd December 2010). It's online, and should be in-stores too. Some offers are online only though, so I would have a browse of their website before you do anything else.
If you click the link above to Home Depot Canada, you can see a full breakdown of all the offers:
- 20% off select furniture&select fireplaces
- Special buy power tools, & bathroom furniture
- Special buy Moen,weiser products & royal sovereign
- 10% off historic mantels
- 25% off warmly yours products
- 15% off select icomfort saunas & Canadian spa products
- Clearance snow throwers
- Holiday clearance
- 20% off, 30% off or 50% off select clearance items
- 15% off all vacuums
If there was a specific thing you were planning on buying in the above list, now could be a good time to check out those prices. Online purchases over $299 get free shipping.
Here's one of my top tips - check out the holiday clearance section and grab some bargain buys for Christmas next year. Just put them in storage until you need them, whether it be inflatable snowmen or just some extra Christmas ornaments.
(Ends 5th January 2011)