Celebrate the Canadian Olympics victory in hockey (both men's and women's) by adding a couple of new pieces to your kids' wardrobes from The Gap's Semi-Annual Kids & Baby sale, especially since you can get up to 40% off countless items that are rarely reduced in price.
To give you an idea, here are a couple of items that are almost never on sale but that you can get for less:
- Baby girl's short-sleeve cupcake t-shirt: reg. $14.95/ now $9
- Baby girl's arch logo hoodie in pink: reg. $34.95/ now $21
- Baby girl's denim shortalls: reg. $34.95/ now $26
- Boy's colorblock sneakers: reg. $29.95/ now $18
- Boy's colorblock mac jacket: reg. $62/ now $49.60
Plus, I also spotted these awesome deals for under $10:
- Baby boy's chino graphic t-shirt: reg. $14.95/ now $5.99
- Girl's t-strap flower jelly sandals (mandarin or blue): reg. $16.95/ now $6.99
- Girl's piqué short-sleeve polo in pure blue: reg. $16.95/ now $7.99
- Pro fleece dog hat: reg. $19.95/ now $7.99
- Boy's varsity graphic pants (only in XL): reg. $24.95/ now $9.99
From experience, I can tell you that Gap orders are shipped super quickly and the great part is that they also offer free shipping on orders over $50.
(Expiry: 27th February 2014)