In the last email from Gap Adventures Canada, there were a few deals worth mentioning.
If you want to sign up to the mailing list yourself, click here.
- Save 50% on Arctic Cruises - this sounds amazing, and it something that I hope to do some day. (Use Promo Code: Arctic50)
- 20% off greek sailing in May - I'm afraid this one isn't my cup of tea, I'm not very good on boats! (Use Promo Code: Greek20)
- Save 10% on voluntours - first time I've heard of "voluntouring." They are Volunteer adventures to far flung reaches, such as Argentina and Cambodia. (Use Promo Code: EarthMonth2010)
- Affordable tours - this is the section where they showcase the budget travel adventure tours - from the Amazon to Yucatan!
- Last minute specials - you can save up to 25% by booking their last minute trips with Gap Adventures. There's a Kenyan wildlife adventure on there - that sound so exciting.
Gap Adventures is a worldwide renowned holiday company, and they are actually based out of Toronto, with a few concept stores across the world. Here's a bit about the company if you don't know of it:
Gap Adventures are the Great Adventure People. We are a team of energetic explorers seeking to experience the real world with a grassroots approach to travel. We create amazing adventures that are meaningful and memorable. And we invite you to join us on the path less travelled and experience something extraordinary.