If you want a good quality peripheral at a good price, Logitech is the way to go. If you want an even better price, Canada Computers is the way to go!
There are a lot of items on sale here. Forty to be exact. The range is very good as well. You can get everything from the most basic mouse up to high end gaming keyboards and everything in between. Here are a few of the items available:
- Logitech G19 LCD Display Gaming Keyboard - Was $199.99 - Save $50 - Now $149.99
- Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard Case and Stand for iPad2 - Was $89.99 - Save $20 - Now $69.99
- Logitech MK200 Wired Desktop Combo - Was $29.99 - Save $10 - Now $19.99
- Logitech Performance Mouse MX - Was $99.99 - Save $20 - Now $79.99
- Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650 - Was $79.99 - Save $15 - Save $64.99
- Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise Isolating Headset - Was $39.99 - Save $22 - Now $17.99
- Logitech Pro C920 HD Webcam - Was $119.99 - Save $35 - Now $84.99
- Logitech HD Pro C910 Webcam, Zeiss optics with autofocus - Was $99.99 - Save $30 - Now $69.99
I love Logitech. I've always loved Logitech and I think a lot of people feel the same way about them as I do. They've been around making great products forever it seems and I think a lot of people got their first third party keyboard or mouse from them. Certainly the majority of the webcams I saw when I was growing up were Logitech ball cams.
I think the key for Logitech is it's range in products and price. If you have the money to spend, you can really go all out and get some amazing hardware but if are on a tighter budget, you can still pick up something cool.
Even the TWiT network, a multi-million dollar organization, sends out the Logitech C920 webcam to their hosts so they can skype in to shows. For people looking for some mobile gear there is an iPad2 case on sale here that I've heard people rave about. Personally I wouldn't mind picking up that touchpad to throw in my gear bag.
Shipping depends on what you buy and where you live.
What's your favourite brand of peripheral? Logitech or something else? Let me know in the comments below!
(Expires: 3rd June 2013)