Don't have plans this evening? Then make sure to check out Best Buy's Online Only Sale. It starts at 8pm ET on the dot and is set to only last a grand total of 14 hours.
Here's a summary of the deals that you can expect to see once the clock strikes 8pm tonight:
- Up to $300 off laptops
- Various deals on external hard drives
- Discounts on big screen TVs
- Up to 30% off already reduced home audio
- Discounts on fitness watches
- Up to $100 off select home surveillance
- Up to $160 off DSLR & compact system cameras
- 10% off select lenses & flashes
- 15% off major appliances
- 15% off select vacuums
- Up to 30% off select headphones
- 10% off select pre-order games
- Up to 75% off select luggage
- Up to 64% off select backpacks & business cases
- Up to 64% off select Casio Sport watches
- Up to 65% off select jewellery
I'm always attracted to the external hard drives first and I spotted the WD My Book 6TB 3.5" external hard drive on sale for $249.99 (reg. $299.99). It's unclear whether this hard drive will perhaps be further reduced once the sale goes live or if maybe, it will be part of the sale, but in any case, it's a great deal. I found this same hard drive for $299.99 at Newegg, where it was actually originally priced at $349.99 -- so as you can see, it's definitely a great price reduction if you need an extra large capacity external hard drive.
Shipping is free on orders over $25 but you could potentially to pick up your order in-stores instead as well. I have done this before and it's a super easy process. Instead of clicking on "add to cart" on the item that you want, all you need to do is click the yellow "reserve in store". After entering some basic information, you will be given 24 hours to pick up your order in-stores, assuming that the item you want is in-stock. This is an online-only sale though, so I wouldn't advise showing up at your local Best Buy store without having it reserved first.
(Image Credit: MikeyPhillips)
(Expiry: March 14th 2015 @ 10am ET)