Being a parent is hard, and it's not like there's a manual for it. While every kid is different and no one size fits all when it comes to parenting, luckily, there are many extremely helpful books on the topic.
Chapters has rounded up their top 50 parenting books covering everything from first foods to getting kids to listen to the teenage years, and they're all 30% off.
Have a look through these titles and I guarantee more than a few will resonate; such as How to Talk so Little Kids will Listen.
Be sure to check out these other titles as well:
- Mommy Burnout $23.45 (reg. $33.50)
- Allergy-Free Kids $14.70 (reg. $21)
- No Drama Discipline $16.10 (reg. $23)
- Girl Positive $15.40 (reg. $22)
- The Yes Brain $25.20 (reg. $36)
You have until March 25 to shop this sale, and orders over $25 will ship for free.