We're in a cooking rut over at my house - dinners are all the same and no one really wants to eat what's served. So needless to say, I'm intrigued by these cookbooks that are 2 for $15 at Chapters.
I think the main reason we're in this predicament is that finding and prepping tasty recipes can take a bit too long when you're rushing between school and the kids' activities. But this book - Dinner ASAP: 150 Recipes Made as Simple as Possible - may just do the trick!
Here are some other books worth checking out:
- Prep-Ahead Meals from Scratch $8 (was $29.50)
- Recipe Shorts: Delicious Dishes in 140 Characters $10 (was $21.95)
- Cocktails: A Complete Guide $10 (reg. $15)
- The Hip Girl's Guide to the Kitchen $8 (was $24.99)
- Cool Layer Cakes $7 (was $19.99)
Prices will automatically adjust at checkout to reflect the 2 for $15 deal. And don't forget that shipping is free on orders over $25.