- How does Zipcar work?
- Zipcar locations
- Zipcar discounts
- Using a Zipcar coupon code
- Zipcar on social media
Perhaps you're feeling a little guilty about your city's poor air quality, or maybe your budget spreadsheet has told you that a vehicle is not in the cards. Whatever your reason for looking up Zipcar, you're likely to become a lifelong fan of the popular car-sharing service. Started in 2000, Zipcar has become the go-to alternative to car ownership for people living in urban centres all over North America. Easy to use and easy on your long-suffering bank account, the company is based on the tried-and-true car-sharing system already in place all over Europe.
Whether you need a car for a weekend getaway or a grocery run, Zipcar Canada is a reliable service that will let you have your cake and eat it too. So, forget about those monthly lease payments, insurance, gas and maintenance; Zipcar has your ride at a fraction of the cost of car ownership and signing up is easy at Zipcar.ca.
Aside from the obvious monetary advantages, convenience is definitely a huge selling point for Zipcar and other car share services. To start, users need to pay for their annual Zipcar membership, which gets them a Zipcar keycard. When the need arises for a set of wheels, a Zipcar vehicle can be easily reserved online or on the Zipcar app. Once you've reserved your ride, head over to the pick-up spot and use your key card to unlock the car. When your time is up, simply return your car to the spot you got it from and carry on with your day -- easy as that!
Sure, there's nothing quite as convenient as having a car parked in your driveway or your underground parking garage, but taking a walk to your Zip car pick-up location is a small price to pay for all the savings the company will get you. Zipcar locations are conveniently placed in key spots all over urban centres. This includes airports, downtown, and residential neighbourhoods all over the world.
For a list of Zipcar locations and cities where the company operates, check out Zipcar.ca.
So, you've said goodbye to owning your own vehicle and in doing so, saved yourself a whole lot of cash. As if that wasn't enough, Zipcar members get to enjoy occasional promo codes, deals and promotions that save them even more money on the price of the car share service. Here are the types of Zipcar deals we've seen in the past:
- Driving credits when you apply your Zipcar coupon code.
- A discount on the cost of your annual Zipcar membership.
- A discount on your annual membership when you use the Zipcar student discount code.
With most Zipcar deals worth anywhere between $10 and $30, you won't want to miss your chance to save. To avoid a lifetime of regret, subscribe to our email deal alerts and we won't let you miss the next big Zipcar discount.
Ready to get rolling? Here's how to apply a Canadian Zipcar coupon at Zipcar.ca:
- Click on the deal you see on this page and copy the code from the pop-up window.
- Navigate to Zipcar.ca (automatically opened in a new tab) and click "Join Zipcar".
- Choose your account type (personal, business or school) and follow the steps to create your Zipcar profile.
- Once your profile is complete, select your Zip car plan. Navigate through the steps until you've reached the payment section.
- On the payment page, enter your info and paste your code into the field marked "Promotion Code" near the bottom of the page.