Our Top Wedding Faves From $5 @ Etsy
Weddings are so much fun to shop for, decorate and plan. Etsy is a great place to find some unique items for your big day - that's for sure. We had a look through the wedding category on Etsy and picked out some lovely Canadian items that we love. Prices even start as low as $5 and you can get everything from banners to wedding dress hangers. Everything ties together with the little details!
So stop ripping your hair out, you need to look beautiful for your big day. Here are some of our favourite weddings finds from Etsy.ca:
1. Everything starts with a banner! This Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Banner by WineCountryAccents is made of chipboard and looks perfectly shabby chic. It is $28.50 and Canadian shipping is $7.50. Be sure to indicate in the "notes to seller" the date you require on the banner.
2. All the bridesmaids dresses are the same. But - you can tell them apart with these cute (and sentimental) Bridesmaids Hangers by TheMintOrchid on Etsy.ca. These hangers are $11.99 and come with custom names making them a perfect bridesmaid gift as well.
3. Speaking of gifts - these Starbucks Coffee Cup Personalized Bridesmaid Gifts are great. They are $17.95 each and are made by the shop TheMintOrchid just like above. If you order both items - you can even combine shipping. Remember to select your colours in the drop down menu and then in the message to seller be sure to include names and the bridal party titles.
4. OhDearAccessories has this Big Flower Crown that would be so amazing for any bride. This crown is adorned with beautiful roses and other floral items, and will cost $35. This is a great way to look elegant and unique on your big day. The accessory even boasts lace, leaves, ribbon and more with the faux flowers. Plus - the flower crown adjusts in the back so you can even use it for your flower girl.
5. The Groomsmen needs gifts too! Check out these Personalized Groomsman Flasks that are $14.95 each and again, made by TheMintOrchid. These 8oz flasks are a fun photo prop and gift. Plus, they will surely be used on your big day. In the notes section be sure to mention the name of the recipient, wedding party title, the date of the wedding and which colour you want the letters to be in.
Keep in mind that shipping costs vary depending on the item and shop owner. You can click "Shipping Info" below each item's photo to see the costs and delivery times.