Toys R Us Video Game Discounts
Right now, Toys R Us Canada has a mix-and-match promotion on their video games. There are various cash discounts when you spend certain amounts of money.
Here is the breakdown:
- Save $10 When you spend $39.98 to $74.97
- Save $20 When you spend $74.98 to $99.97
- Save $30 When you spend $99.98 or more
Just add the items to your shopping cart online and you can see the discount. This promotion excludes games which are already bundled with hardware, and only applies to standalone games.
Now, the video game prices at Toys R Us are pretty standard, they aren't very special. But when you are applying this promotion, you might be able to come up with a good deal for a few games.
When you think about it, you get the most percentage discount when you spend $99.98, so it is worth trying to bump your order up to that amount. I usually suggest grouping together with family members and making a bulk order. Here's what I mean:
- Save $10 When you spend $39.98 to $74.97 - if spending $39.98, you save 25%
- Save $20 When you spend $74.98 to $99.97 - if spending $74.98, you save 27%
- Save $30 When you spend $99.98 or more - if spending $99.98, you save 30%
So let me show you a few examples of games you might be interested in:
- PS3 - Move - Brunswick Pro Bowling for $29.99
- PS3 - Move - John Daly Prostroke Golf for $29.99
- Xbox 360 - Kinect - Dance Central for $49.99
- Xbox 360 - Kinect - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for $49.99
- Wii - Toy Story 3 for $49.99
- Wii - Pac-Man Party for $39.99
- Nintendo DS - Super Scribblenauts for $34.99
- Nintendo DS - Atari's Greatest Hits Volume 1 for $29.99
Plus, you get free shipping on an online spend of $100 or more, so could be worth topping your order up to that amount.
(Ends 25th November 2010)