Mylittlegreenshop Up To 70% Sale
Over at Mylittlegreenshop.com, the Canadian eco-friendly boutique, they're having a new year sale offering between 20% and 70% off all their merchandise.
You'll have to browse around the site to see if there's anything you like, because the sale involves everything! I took a look through almost everything to find you the items that are discounted the most. Here are a few notable deals:
- 70% off the Oscar & Belle Blue Gaucho Top for 0-3 month baby boys, was $25.99 now $7.80. Limited sizing available here, only for newborns.
- 70% off the Oscar & Belle Crepe Yoga Top and Pant for 0-3 month baby boys, was $48 now $14.40. I don't think 3 month old babies will be actively practicing yoga, but they can still wear the clothes. :)
- 70% off the Farmerkids Organics Heart Toddler Tees for 2 year girls, was $25 now $7.50. It's quite a plain tee, but cute and organic.
- 70% off the Bossy Baby Hankie Purse for girls, was $36 now $10.80. That's a little cutie! I think it would be great for little girls who are just starting to understand about choosing their outfits and fashion.
- 50% of Pure Essentials Baby Lotion (was $16 now $8) and Shampoo (was $15 now $7.50). These are handmade in BC - keeping it Canadian!
Shipping is free if you live in the city of Vancouver with the coupon code VANFREE. For anywhere else in Canada, it's free on a $100 spend. If you're spending less than that, shipping starts at $8.50 but depends on your order total.
And while you're there, there's a contest on their blog to win an Abeko bib, which is like a full-length bib for messy littl'uns.