Up to 60% off Footwear from $9.99 @ The Last Hunt
If you're planning to go shoe shopping this weekend, make sure you stop by The Last Hunt first. Their Footwear Price Drop event is on now, and you can find shoes for up to 60% off!
You can find pretty much any brand you're looking for – from Hunter and Sorel to Vans and Keds – and they're all on sale!
I think I might grab a pair of these TOMS Neapal Boots! They're made from suede and faux hair, and they look super comfy – plus they're 54% off!
Check out these deals:
- Reef Ahi Glow Sandal $9.99 (was $29.99)
- Kamik Toddler Stomp Rain Boot $20.99 (was $34.99)
- Saucony Boys' Baby Zealot $25.99 (was $64.99)
- Columbia Big Kid's Powderbug Plus II Waterproof Boot $37.99 (was $69.99)
- Palladium Pallacitee Sneaker $21.99 (was $54.99)
- Hoka One One Speedgoat Trail Running Shoes $84.99 (was $169.99)
- Timberland Wheelwright Tall All Fit Waterproof Boot $120.99 (was $269.99)
- Fred Perry Kingston Twill Shoes $43.99 (was $97.99)
- Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Adventure Shoe $98.99 (was $179.99)
- Sorel Caribou Wool Waterproof Boot $142.99 (was $219.99)
This deal is only on for one more day, so shop early if you don't want to miss out!
Shipping is free on orders over $200.