Sears Days Continue: Now With Up To 50% Off & Free Shipping
Last week, I posted here about the start of Sears Days, where they were advertising up to 45% off in select categories. Now this week, they've updated the promo to "up to" 50% off, plus free shipping on a $100 spend!
Free shipping terms and conditions:
Sears Canada is offering free shipping on products less than 65 lbs. on sears.ca and catalogue orders when you spend $100 or more.
I think within the terms of this sale, it would be fairly easy to spend $100 in order to qualify for the free shipping.
The sale seems to involve the same shopping categories, women's apparel, footwear, appliances and more. Mattresses are on sale too, with prices starting at $80.
Glancing through the women's sale section, there are a few items that are highly discounted and look pretty good too. Here are some examples:
- Half price ATTITUDE® JAY MANUEL Double Breasted Quilted Sleeves Belted Jacket was $179.99 now $89.99 - I really love the style of this jacket, it looks really cute and dressy.
- Save 40% on Rock & Republic Skinny Denim Jean was $149.99 now $89.99 - great colour, my fave colour of jeans, and these look like a nice shape.
- Half price Jessica/MD Shudder Dress with Rosette Neckline was $139.99 now $69.99 - looks dressy, could be good for a special occasion.
Now, over to some ideas for the guys in the footwear department:
- Save 30% on Corona Men's Flip-flops were $11.99 now $8.39 - can never have enough flip-flops!
- Save 55% on Arnold Palmer 'Nestor' Bike-toe Casual Shoes were $109.99 now $49.49 - while they're not the most trendy pair of men's shoes I've ever seen in my life, the black ones look great for a pair of casual shoes to wear on an everyday basis.
- Save $30 on Reebok Men's 'Interdiction' Runners were $79.99 now $49.99 - need some basic running shoes? These Reebok trainers look ideal.
There are of course, lots more items on sale, have a browse and see what you can see. :)
(Expires 29th April 2012)