Hudson's Bay Canada: 50% Off Nine West, Base London, Rockport, Clarks & More
Today only, Hudson's Bay has got 50% off men's and ladies shoes from all the top brands. I scouted out a few price comparisons and found that there are some really hot deals during this sale. Sometimes stores have general sales with 50% off this or that, but when you compare the prices of their sale items, they don't beat the competition. Hudson's Bay has done its due diligence and there are some great prices on footwear.
I started with the men's section with Father's Day closing in, as my husband is a bit of a shoe man and loves a new pair of kicks. Some of the best deals I found:
- Base London Swerve Shoes - were $158, now $79 - compare at $158 at HeelBoy with other styles from Base London selling for $125 and up at ShoeMe
- Clarks Allston Free Shoes - were $130, now $65 - compare at $84 and up at Sears and $90 at Softmoc
- Rockport Sharp and Ready Colben Shoes - were $120, now $60 - compare at a whopping $185 at ShoeMe
- Stacy Adams Latimer shoes - were $110, now $55 - compare at $125 at ShoeMe and $115 at Stacy Adams
- Florsheim Castellano Wing Ox - were $160, now $80 - compare at $125 at Florsheim and $265 at ShoeMe
Now, I haven't forgotten the ladies out there, who also have a shoe fetish, along with their bargain fantasies.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Cecilia Jute Wedges - were $80, now $40 - these are exclusive to The Bay but I found them in a different colour at Softmoc selling for $70
- Calvin Klein Nasi T-strap pumps - were $129, now $64.50 (I need these!) - compare at $128 at Macy's (U.S.) and $140 at Nordstrom (U.S.)
- Franco Sarto Gazette Chunky Perforated Sandals - were $135, now $67.50 - compare at $135 at Shop.ca and $129 at Capezio Shoes
All of these shoes are just a drop in the bucket of what Hudson's Bay actually has on sale. There are seriously hundreds and hundreds of shoes on sale. It was the rare shoe that I price compared that actually had a competitor beat its price. Of course, you still want to be the savvy shopper you are and price compare on the net every shoe purchase you might want to make to ensure it is the best price. But, as far as I see, these prices are rock solid the best online in Canada for shoes today.
Shipping is free once you've spent $99, so ensure you get up to that total to avoid the extra fees tacked on at checkout.
(Expiry: 16th June 2015)