The Bargainmoose team is growing again! We're looking to hire a deal editor to help hunt down and curate the best online deals in Canada. We are looking for someone who knows how to hunt down a great deal on a specific product, keeps an eye on the pulse of the deal world in Canada & the US and can tell on any given day what is hot.
Deal Communities are important, and our deal editor needs to be in the know on what is happening in the biggest Canadian and US deal communities. We are looking for someone that loves to share and discuss deals in those communities, and the best candidate should have a track record of finding and sharing great online deals.
If you're the type of person that loves online shopping, and already spends tons of time deal forum lurking then this is the perfect job for you, you will get paid for what you already love to do!
What you need to know:
- Freelance position
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Work from home, including some evenings and weekends
- You eat, sleep and breathe deals! You know what's hot and where to find it at the best price
- You're an active participant in at least one Canadian deal forum and are familiar with the majority of the top deal sites in the country
- You know parents! Identifying current trends and the needs of Canadian families— particularly women and children—and what shops, products and deals will appeal to them is a must
- You're conscientious and hardworking with great initiative and attention to detail
- You enjoy being a part of a (great!) team but can also work independently and pro-actively to fulfill your role
If this sounds like you, please visit this job posting on Workable.com and apply using the available link at the bottom of the page.
If it sounds like someone you know, please pass it along! Be sure to visit our Facebook page and share it with your deal-hunting friends.