The Bargainmoose Team is Growing Again! Come Join Us!
Want to join the Bargainmoose team? We're growing again and we're looking to hire a deal editor to help curate the best deals in Canada. We need someone who knows how to find a great deal on a specific product but also keeps their eye on the deal world in both Canada and the U.S. and can tell on any given day what's hot!
Our deal editor has to be in the know about what's happening in the biggest Canadian and U.S. deal communities; we're looking for someone that loves to share and discuss deals in those communities. The best candidate will have a track record of finding and sharing great deals online.
If you love online shopping, and already spend tons of time lurking in deal forums, then this is the perfect job for you. Get paid for what you already love to do!
What you need to know
- Freelance position
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Work from home, including some evenings and weekends
- You eat, sleep and breathe deals! You know what's hot and where to find it at the best price
- You're an active participant in at least one Canadian deal forum and are familiar with the majority of the top deal sites in the country
- You know parents! Identifying current trends and the needs of Canadian families—particularly women and children—and what shops, products and deals will appeal to them is a must
- You're conscientious and hardworking with great initiative and attention to detail
- You enjoy being a part of a (great!) team but can also work independently and proactively to fulfill your role
If this sounds like you, please visit this job posting on Workable.com and apply using the link at the bottom of the page.
If it sounds like someone you know, please pass us along! Be sure to visit our facebook page to tag and share with your deal-loving friends.