Bargainmoose Super Christmas Gift Giveaway Part 6 – Win 1 of 2 'Let's Make a Mess in the Kitchen' Cookbook Series!
*** Contest now closed - won by Joy & Denise ***
Today, on Day 6 of our ongoing pre-Christmas giveaways here on Bargainmoose, we are going to double the prize, so that we can have two winners. We’ve got two sets of these super-cute 'Let's Make a Mess in the Kitchen' Cookbook Series, to give away to our Moosers! Each cookbook set is worth $39.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply share a hot deal, coupon or freebie on our deals forums!
A random winner will be chosen each 24 hour period. Make sure you have the correct email address on your Bargainmoose account, so I can contact you if you win. Over the last few days, Josette has won a Topaz and silver necklace worth $90, Steve won 2 slap-on watches worth $70, Natalie has won a photo and video keychain worth $91, and 2010Apple has won a set of alphabet art prints worth $70.
Over on Twitter, I’ve been having a few surprise giveaways and I will have a few more over the coming week too. Happy_Chinadoll won a purse hook worth $35, mommakoala won a photo and video keychain worth $91, and Sherri13 won a set of these “Let’s Make a Mess in the Kitchen” Cookbooks!
Make sure and keep an eye on the Bargainmoose twitter feed because if you enter a contest there, the chances are very good that you would get a prize.
- This contest ends on the 12th December 2011, 9am CST.
- We reserve the right to change the prize depending on availability. Replacement prize would be of an equal or higher value.
- Duplicate submissions will not be counted as a valid entry. Do a quick search on the forums to make sure it’s not already there.
- One contest entry per household, per day.
- Admin’s decision is final in all cases.