Up to 60% off Winter Sale @ Chapters Indigo
Chapters Indigo just added new markdowns (and even bigger discounts) to their Winter Sale! All the goodies I've been eyeing since before Christmas are finally on sale, and they're up to 60% off!
One of the best parts? They even added books this time around, so you can score reads like Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman for $10, instead of $39.99!
And while you can definitely score awesome savings if you want to stock up on holiday gear for next year, there are also so many things on sale that you can use right away!
Take a peek at some of my favourites:
Recent Fiction Bestsellers
- Emma: A Modern Retelling $8 (was $29.95)
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto $8 (was $31.99)
- The Heart Goes Last $10 (was $34)
Home Décor & Entertaining
- Good Measure Glass – Hangover $6 (was $18)
- Farmhouse Jar Candle – Mission Fig $7.50 (was $25)
- Super Soft Plaid Throw $24.50 (was $49.50)
Bags & Fashion Accessories
- Northern Cable Mitten – Light Pink $6 (was $24.50)
- Super Soft Scarf – Stewart Plaid $7 (was $39.50)
- Matt & Nat Opia Dwell Crossbody – Coral $66.50 (was $95)
Baby & Toddler
- The Snuggle is Real Onesie $5 (was $10)
- IndigoBaby Essentials Diaper Tote with Changing Pad $19.50 (was $49.95)
- BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One $145 (was $229.95)
These deals are available online and in-store, but I'd definitely check the website first, since there's even more selection available there.
Orders over $25 ship free, and you can also ship an order to a Chapters store for free.