The Bay Boxing Day Canada 2015 Flyer Sneak Peek!
We have an early look at The Bay's Boxing Day Canada 2015 flyer! The Bay will start their Boxing Day sales early online, you can start shopping as early as December 25th while the store doors will open at 8 AM on Boxing Day which is Saturday, December 26th. By shopping the Boxing Day sale at The Bay, you will get up to 70% off items you love and need including fashion, household items, footwear, kids' items and more.
We will definitely update this post as the sales go live for Boxing Day at TheBay.com, but for now here is an early sneak peak at the discounts you will be able to enjoy in just a few days. The Boxing Day sale will only be here for two days, Saturday and Sunday. But if you shop online, you can also enjoy some of the deals on Christmas (Friday). So let's take a look, shall we?
- up to 70% off clearance including women's fashion, footwear, dresses, swimwear, men's clothing, footwear, kids' and babies' clothing, luggage and more.
- 60% off women's fall and winter fashion
- 60% off men's and women's outerwear
- up to 65% off mattress sets
- BOGO on select towels
- 50% off select bathrobes
- buy one, get one 50% off select bras and underwear
- up to 50% off jewellery
- extra 30% off clearance bed and bath collections
- $20 off Ralph Lauren Polo gift sets
- 50% off select Lord & Taylor makeup pallets
- The Body Shop items for up to 30% off
- Chi hair straightener just $99!
- up to 70% off Christmas decor
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer for just $249.95
- 30% - 50% off bedding and bed sets
- up to 65% off Henckels cookware and knife blocks
- 25% off select men's high fashion watches
- 40% off select slippers
- and moe!
Typically TheBay.com also offers free shipping on orders over $99 as well, so if you spend that much you won't have to worry about shipping and handling fees or anything of that sort. I don't often shop at TheBay.com for Boxing Day, although some of these sale do look appealing to me. I am on the hunt for some electronics this year - a new TV and a laptop maybe. Which most likely won't be found at Hudson's Bay, though I do want to check out the men's and women's winter boots and coats that will be on sale for up to 65% off.
Moosers, where will you be shopping this Boxing Day?
(Expiry: 31st December 2015)